Case: Tulse Hill Assault: Terry Isaacs
Terry Isaacs
Case unsolved
Status: Unsolved
Categories: Uncategorised
Case synopsis:

Terry Isaacs, 56, died five days after being assaulted in Tulse Hill.

Police were called to reports of a pool of blood found in Bannister Close at 7.44am on 19 February 2015.

Mr Isaacs was found nearby suffering from multiple head injuries and taken to hospital. He died on 24 February.

The Metropolitan Police launched a murder investigation and appealed for information about a missing blue bag, a wallet, a metal tobacco tin, an Alcatel mobile phone and a Samsung mobile phone.

Mr Isaacs, who lived in Ewen Crescent, Brixton, was captured on CCTV entering Sainsburys before the attack (see right).

He was last seen at 12:51am on Thursday, 19 February in Christchurch Road, walking in the direction of his home.

On 13 August 2015 detectives offered a £20,000 reward for information leading to the prosecution of those responsible.

Mr Isaacs' family said in a statement: "Our family is appealing to the public for any information regarding what happened to our Dad, Terry Isaacs. If anyone knows of any information or saw anything on the night of 18-19 February 2015, please come forward, no matter how small you think it may be.

“The loss of our dad has had a devastating impact on our family, and more so in not knowing what happened to him. Although we know it will not bring him back, it will give us closure and justice for him.

“His grandchildren ask for their Granddad everyday, and we struggle to explain why they can never see him again. Please come forward if you have any information."

Detective Inspector Sharon Marman, who is leading the investigation into the murder, said: "We are determined to find out what happened to Terry Isaacs and are appealing again to anyone who may have information about the murder, or his missing property, to contact us.

"There is now a reward of £20,000 for information that helps us to identify, arrest and prosecute the person or people responsible for his murder.”

The missing wallet is decorated with a flag of St George and a blue border with the word 'England' written across the front. The tobacco tin has a green lid with 'Tell your girlfriend I said Thanks' written on it.

Call officers on 020 8721 4054 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

A 45 year-old man and a 39 year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of GBH on 19 February and released on bail.

background image for futher actions ‹Back to Map Mailbox: Send us your comments about this item.... we will pick out and publish the best ones: Back to top›
CourtNewsUK Privacy Terms Accessibility Sitemap Bookmark and Share