Total: 148 (last update 20/1/20)
Note: This is not an official record and may differ from any lists compiled by police etc. It includes murder and manslaughter cases. Other deaths (e.g. unexplained) are listed separately afterwards.
See also: Map of homicides in London in 2019
- Charlotte Huggins, 33, was stabbed to death at her home in John Ruskin Street, Camberwell, at 4.20am on 1 January. Her ex-partner Michael Rolle, 34, was arrested two days later. The trial heard he stabbed her in the back during an argument a few days after she told him she wanted to end their relationship. He was convicted of murder by a jury on 18 July and sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum of 20 years before parole.
- Tudor Simionov, 33, was stabbed in the chest while working as a security guard at a private party in Park Lane at 5.32am on 1 January. He was attacked after he intervened to help a colleague during a fight which began when the suspects’ group were refused entry. Four men were charged with murder but the charge was dropped against one of them before trial. Adam Khalil, 21, and Haroon Akram, 26, pleaded guilty to manslaughter on the second day of the trial. Nor Hamada, 24, faces a retrial for murder after the jury failed to reach a verdict. Police are still trying to trace Ossama Hamed, 26.
- Simbiso Aretha Moula, 39, was found strangled at her home in Rainham on 4 January. Her partner Garikayi Moula, 51, was also found dead (suspension/hanging) but his death is not being treated as suspicious.
- Sarah Ashraf, 35, was found strangled at a flat in East Ferry Road on the Isle of Dogs at 6.20pm on 5 January. Her brother Khalid Ashraf, 32, was charged with murder. He pleaded guilty to manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility and was detained indefinitely under section 41 of the Mental Health Act on 13 November. The Old Bailey heard Sarah had gone to stay with her brother out of concern for his mental health. Police were called after a neighbour saw blood on the front door. Khalid told police he killed his sister on the orders of Satan. He was later diagnosed with paranoid psychosis.
- Jaden Moodie, 14, was stabbed to death in Leyton on 8 January after being knocked off a moped by a stolen black Mercedes. Ayoub Majdouline, 18, and Yusuf Dubbad, 21, were charged with murder. The case against Dubbad was dropped before trial. Majdouline was convicted of murder in December after jurors heard evidence he was one of five members of the ‘Mali Boys’ gang in the Mercedes, which drove around Leyton looking for their Beaumont Crew rivals. After deliberately ramming the moped, Majdouline and two others then left the car to stab Jaden nine times as he lay on the ground. The car was dumped a mile away and a search of the area revealed a bloodstained knife and marigold gloves which were linked to Majdouline by his DNA profile. Majdouline was sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum of 21 years before parole.
- Asma Begum, 31, was found dead at a flat in Poplar on 11 January. She had been stabbed more than 50 times to the head, neck and body. Her husband Jalal Uddin, 46, was arrested the following day. The trial heard he killed her after she confronted him about gambling away their money. He was convicted of murder by a jury on 17 July and sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum of 19 years before parole.
- Kamil Malysz, a 34 year-old Polish national, was found stabbed to death at a flat in Alfred Road, Acton, at 10.15am on 27 January. Police are appealing for information about suspect Patryk Makuch, also a 34 year-old Polish national, who is believed to have travelled to Europe. Call the incident room on 020 8785 8244.
- Nedim Bilgin, 17, was stabbed to death in Caledonian Road, Islington, on 29 January.
- Carl Thorpe, 46, was found dead after a fire at Highgate Mental Health Centre on 3 February. Jordan Bramble, 21, has been charged with murder.
- Lejean Richards, 19, was stabbed to death in Battersea on 5 February. Two brothers, Roy Reyes-Nieves, 23, and Roger Reyes-Nieves, 18, were charged with murder. Prosecutors dropped the charges against both men before trial. The Old Bailey heard forensic evidence supported their claims they acted in self defence.
- Dennis Anderson, 39, was stabbed to death at an off licence in Lordship Lane in East Dulwich at around 2.40am on 10 February. Jahmel Michael Riley, 24, was arrested after handing himself in to police on 13 February. He was convicted of murder following a trial at the Old Bailey and on 20 August was sentenced too life imprisonment with a minimum of 23.5 years before parole. The court heard Mr Anderson had entered off-licence with friends on way home from a party. When Riley asked him for a cigarette, Mr Anderson refused, adding: “Why don’t you get a job like the rest of us”. Riley pulled out a hunting knife and, during a struggle captured on CCTV cameras, inflicted a fatal stab wound to the victim’s neck.
- Bright Akinleye, 22, was stabbed to death on Euston Street, Camden, on 18 February. Tashan Brewster, 30, Abdoulie Ceesay, 28, Oliver Petts, 29, and Silas Loko, 26, were charged with murder.
- Brian Wieland, 69, was found dead with multiple head injuries after a fire at his home in Genever Close, Chingford, on 19 February. Myrtella Williams, 51, who lived at the same address, was arrested at the scene on suspicion of murder and taken to hospital with serious burns. She died of her injuries on 19 April. An inquest heard she would have been charged with murder if she survived.
- Glendon Spence, 23, was stabbed inside the Marcus Lipton Youth Centre in Minet Road, Brixton, at 6.45pm on 21 February. He died at the scene from an injury to his thigh. CCTV cameras inside the club recorded two suspects chasing the victim into the club and attacking him near a table tennis table in front of other children before fleeing in a BMW. The next day Rishon Florant, 17, was arrested as he attempted to fly to Dubai. Chibuzo Ukonu, 17, was arrested in Manchester on 27 February. On 3 September, following a trial at the Old Bailey, Florant was convicted of murder and Ukonu was convicted of manslaughter. The judge said the attack bore “the hallmarks of gang violence”. It remains unclear why they targeted the victim in particular. Florant was sentenced to the youth equivalent of a life sentence, with a minimum of 18 years before parole, and Ukonu was sentenced to 14 years imprisonment.
- Kamali Gabbidon-Lynck, 19, was chased and stabbed inside a hair salon in Vincent Road, Wood Green, at around 8.09pm on 22 February. He died in hospital at 3am on 23 February. Tyrell Graham, 18, Sheareem Cookhorn, 20, a 17 year-old man and two 16 year-old boys were charged with murder. They were all convicted of murder in December. The Old Bailey trial heard they were part of a group of seven NPK gang members who set out on bicycles armed with knives, a handgun and a shotgun to search for rival WGM gang members in Wood Green. Kamali was attacked after he tried to drive at the group to scare them off as they attacked his friend. Police said the killing was motivated by “petty postcode rivalry” and that the suspects “boasted about their murderous exploits in amateurish drill videos”.
- David Lopez-Fernandez, a 38 year-old Spanish national, was stabbed six times at a squat in Pat Shaw House, Globe Road, Bethnal Green, at around 2.35pm on 25 February and was pronounced dead at the scene. His housemate Jairo Sepulveda-Garcia, 36, was charged with murder. Southwark Crown Court heard Garcia launched the attack during a row with the victim, who was cutting his hair. Garcia was convicted of murder in December.
- Che Morrison, 20, was stabbed to death outside Ilford train station on 26 February. Florent Okende, 20, was arrested on 2 March after being identified from CCTV footage. Following a trial at the Old Bailey he was convicted of murder on 23 July and sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum of 23 years before parole. The trial heard Okende had been released from prison three weeks earlier and wanted to reassert his status as a cannabis dealer in the Ilford area. Following a short dispute with the victim, a casual cannabis dealer in the area, he punched Mr Morrison in the face, pulled out a knife and stabbed him in the heart.
- Jodie Chesney, 17, was stabbed to death at a park in Harold Hill, Romford, on 1 March. Manuel Petrovic, 20, Svenson Ong-a-kwie, 18, Arron Isaacs, 17, and a 15-year-old boy were charged with murder. On 7 November Ong-a-Kwie and the Isaacs were convicted of murder after a trial at the Old Bailey. The two other suspects were cleared of all charges. The court heard Jodie was sitting with friends listening to music in St Neots Road park when Ong-a-Kwie and Isaacs, who had arrived by car, approached the group. Without a word, Ong-a-Kwie stabbed Jodie in the back before running out the park. Jurors heard evidence the attackers may have been trying to target a rival drug dealer but the motive for the attack remains unclear. Ong-a-Kwie was sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum of 26 years and Isaacs to life with 18 years minimum.
- Elise Linda Stevens, 50, was stabbed to death by her partner at his flat in Great North Way, Hendon, on 2 March. Ian Levy, 54, was arrested at the scene. He was convicted of murder on 20 August and sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum of 21 years before parole. The court heard Levy had a history of mental health problems and relationship difficulties, with several hospital admissions for depression dating back to at least 2002. Following the killing Levy told health workers that he had planned the attack and was afraid that Ms Stevens would meet “some rich guy”. Judge Richard Foster told him: “What made you do that terrible act was that toxic mixture of rage, self pitying and resentment.”
- Three-month-old Jolia Bogdan died after being found unresponsive at a home in Croydon on 2 March. Her mother Kamila Bogdan, 40, was charged with murder. The prosecution accepted a plea of infanticide and she was sentenced to a hospital order under section 37 of the Mental Health Act.
- David Martinez-Valencia, a 26 year-old Spanish-Colombian national, was stabbed to death in North Birkbeck Road, Leyton, on 6 March. Carlos Rueda Velez, 18, was charged with murder.
- The body of Laureline Garcia-Bertaux, a 34 year-old French film producer, was found in a shallow grave in a garden in Kew on 6 March. She had a cable around her neck and a postmortem revealed she died of strangulation. Her Estonian ex-boyfriend Kirill Belorusov, 32, was arrested in his native country and extradited to the UK to stand trial for murder. He was convicted of murder at the Old Bailey on 30 September and sentenced to a minimum of 24 years before parol. The court heard Belorusov was leading a double life – pursuing relationships two women at the same time, telling repeated lies about his finances and supposed career as a Hollywood stuntman and claiming to have terminal cancer. Text messages recovered from his phone revealed tension in the relationship and attempts to cover up the killing. Police believe he killed her on the evening of 2 March. She was reported missing two days later after failing to turn up for work.
- Mohammed Elmi, 37, died in hospital on 6 March, three days after he was stabbed five times in Romilly Street, Soho. Suspect Joe Gynane, 34, was arrested around six hours later after stabbing a 16-year-old boy in the leg in nearby University Street. Gynane denied murder on the basis of diminished responsibility (mental illness) but was convicted by a jury on 9 October and sentenced to a minimum of 30 years before parole. The court heard the suspect was a heavy drug user (crack cocaine, heroin and spice) who was trying to obtain drugs at the time of the attacks.
- Ayub Hassan, 17, was stabbed to death in Lanfrey Place, West Kensington, on 7 March. A 15 year-old boy was charged with murder. He was convicted of murder in September after a trial at the Old Bailey. The court heard the suspect was seen arguing with the victim in an alleyway before stabbing him once in the chest. The motive remains unclear. The suspect claimed he acted in self defence after Ayub demanded he sell cannabis to pay off a £50 debt. He was sentenced to the youth equivalent of life imprisonment, for a minimum of 15 years before parole.
- Antoinette Donnegan, 52, was found dead at her home in Este Road, Battersea, on 7 March. Kristian Smith, 41, was charged with murder.
- Florin Pitic, 20, died after suffering a serious head injury in an assault at Queensbury tube station on 10 March. Ciprian Mandachi, 23, and Alin Mihai, 23, were charged with murder. In July 2019 Mihai was sentenced to four years imprisonment at Isleworth Crown Court after pleading guilty to manslaughter. Mandachi was sentenced to four months imprisonment for affray.
- Nathaniel Armstrong, 29, was stabbed to death in Gowan Avenue, Fulham, on 16 March. Lovel Bailey, 29, was charged with murder but the case was discontinued due to insufficient evidence in June 2019.
- Abdirashid Mohamoud, 17, was chased and stabbed to death in Union Lane, Isleworth, on 22 March.
- Ravi Katharkamar, 54, was stabbed to death during a robbery at Marsh Food and Wine in Marsh Road, Pinner, on 24 March. He was putting out the newspapers outside the ship where he worked when a masked man held a knife to his throat, forced him inside and grabbed the till. During a struggle he was stabbed twice in the chest. Alexander Stephen Gunn, 31, was charged with murder after being linked to the scene by CCTV and his use of a stolen car. Gunn was convicted of murder on 8 October.
- Ramane Richard Wiggan, 25, was shot dead in Friar Mews, West Norwood, on 27 March.
- Zahir Visiter, 25, was stabbed to death in Cunningham Place, St John’s Wood, on 28 March. Two suspects were seen leaving the area and entering a nearby mosque. Kamal Hussain, 21, and Yosif Ahmed, 18, were charged with murder. The Old Bailey heard Zahir had left his flat with £280 in cash after telling his girlfriend he was going to hand over some money. Minutes later he collapsed in the street after being stabbed four times, including two fatal injuries to his chest. His money was missing. Hussain, who denied responsibility for the killing, was cleared of murder but convicted of manslaughter. Ahmed was cleared of all charges. Detective Sergeant Gary Royal said: “Whether Zahir’s death was motivated by robbery or some other cause may never be known. What can be said is that this appears to have been a planned and brutal attack.”
- Gavin Garraway, 40, was stabbed to death in his car on Clapham Park Road near Clapham Common tube station on 29 March. Zion Chiata, 18, has been charged with murder.
- Calvin Bungisa, 22, was chased and stabbed to death in Grafton Road, Kentish Town, on 1 April. The suspects then ran back to Vicar’s Road and escaped in a dark coloured VW Bora, which was found burnt out hours later in Court Gardens. Detective Chief Inspector Mark Cranwell said the murder may be gang-related.
- Hubert Hall, 60, suffered a head injury during a suspected assault in Hoe Street, Walthamstow, on 2 April and died in hospital on 3 April. David Dalling, 44 , has been charged with murder and robbery.
- Annabelle Lancaster, 22, died after being found injured in the street in Brookbank, Turkey Street, Enfield, on 7 April. A man was arrested on suspicion of murder before being released on bail.
- Noore Bashir Salad, 22, was stabbed to death in Church Road, Manor Park, on 8 April. He also suffered gunshot wounds. Detectives believe he was approached by three men who fled towards Browning Road.
- Aron Kato, 28, was last seen being pushed into a BMW car on Ley Street, Ilford, shortly after 4.30am on 18 April. Police launched a murder investigation in July after failing to trace eitther him or the vehicle. A £10,000 reward for information was offered by the Crimestoppers charity.
- Gopinath Kasivisuwanathan, a 27-year-old Brent council officer, died in hospital after being hit by a car outside Alperton tube station in Ealing Road, Wembley, at around 1.28am on 16 April. A postmortem gave the cause of death as hypoxic ischaemic brain injury and cardiac arrest due to complications to a broken leg. Camisan Judes Emanuvel, 35, was charged with murder. He was convicted of the charge on 25 October after a trial at the Old Bailey and sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum of 15 years before parole. The court heard the victim took part in a planned fight between two rival groups of Tamil men. Emanuvel deliberately drove at the rival group, hitting the victim from behind at around 26mph. Detective Inspector Mark Richards said: “The reasons behind the events leading up to the death of Gopinath Kasivisuwanathan were clearly needless male posturing and pack mentality bravado.”
- Steven Brown, 47, was stabbed to death in Matthias Road, Stoke Newington, on 17 April.
- Meshach Lee Mitchell Williams, 21, was stabbed to death in High Street Harlesden on 23 April. Police believe that the suspects arrived in two cars and blocked traffic in order to carry out the attack. Dominic Calder, 18, Mikel Mulqueen, 18, Emmanuel Kamara 23, and two 16-year-old boys were charged with murder.
- Joshua White, 29, was stabbed to death in Frampton Park Road, Hackney, on 26 April. Police said the attackers arrived in a white Ford SUV-type vehicle. Taylar Isaac, 18, David Kerrigan, 19, and a 16-year-old boy, were charged with murder. Harley McGivern, 18, was charged with conspiracy to murder.
- Amy Parsons, 35, was found beaten to death in the bath at her flat in Crowder Street, Whitechapel, on 26 April. Her fiance Roderick Deakin-White, 37, was charged with murder. Jurors heard Ms Parsons wanted to end the relationship because of Deakin-White’s physical and emotional demands and had started seeing a work colleague. Deakin-White began stalking his partner and confided in friends about his anger towards her before beating her over the head with a metal bar while she was in the shower. He claimed loss of control at trial but was convicted of murder on 19 November.
- Mihrican Mustafa, a 38-year-old mother-of-three, was found dead in a freezer at a flat in Vandome Close, Canning Town, on 26 April. A second body was also found (see below). Both had suffered multiple injuries but a postmortem was unable to establish a cause of death.
- Henriett Szucs, 34, was found dead in a freezer at a flat in Vandome Close, Canning Town, on 26 April. Zahid Younis, 34, was charged with two counts of preventing a lawful and decent burial.
- An eight-week-old girl died at a residential address in the SE16 postcode area (Rotherhithe/Surrey Quays) at around 10.16am on 26 April. A postmortem showed the baby had suffered broken bones. A man and a woman were arrested on suspicion of murder.
- Tashaûn Aird, 15, was chased and stabbed at least eight times in a park by Somerford Grove, Hackney Downs, on 1 May. Romaine Williams-Reid, 18, two 15-year-old boys and a 16-year-old boy were charged with murder. The 16-year-old died in prison while awaiting trial. One 15-year-old was convicted of murder in December, while Williams-Reid and the other youth were convicted of manslaughter. The court heard the suspects had accused the victim of being a member of the Red Pitch gang before launching the unprovoked attack. Tashaun had also been stabbed three months earlier in a similar gang attack.
- Constantin Sin, 51, died after being hit by a car in High Road, Leytonstone, on 5 May. Riyaz Adam, 25, was charged with murder. He was cleared of murder but convicted of manslaughter in November after a trial at the Old Bailey and sentenced to 11 years imprisonment. The court heard Adam deliberately drove into Mr Sin at 15mph after seeing a friend arguing with the victim in the street outside a takeaway restaurant.
- McCaulay Junior Urugbezi-Edwards, 18, was chased and stabbed to death in Tiverton Street, Southwark, on 5 May. A 17 year-old man was charged with murder.
- Mohammed Shah Subhani, 27, was last seen alive on 7 May. His white Audi Q3, registration LC67 CXS, was caught on CCTV travelling from Acton police station to a business in Derby Road, Hounslow, where he was due to collect £5,000, at around 3pm. It left at 3.19pm but police do not believe Shah was driving and he was not seen leaving the premises.False plates were placed on the vehicle one or two days later. It was recovered in Camden on 19 June following a police pursuit, but the three occupants evaded arrest. In August 2019 police announced the disappearance was being treated as a murder inquiry. Shah’s remains were found during a search of a woodland area near Hedgerley Lane, Beaconsfield, Bucks, in December. Detectives are appealing for information about a stolen black BMW X5 seen in the area in the days after Shah’s disappearance.
- Barrington Davis, 54, was found dead at his flat in Torridon Road, Catford, on 16 May. Police forced entry to the address at 7am after neighbours said he had not been seen for some time. A postmortem found the cause of death was multiple stab wounds. Daniel Burrell, 39, was charged with murder.
- Tatiana Koudriavtsev, 68, was found stabbed to death in the bath at her flat in Adair Tower, Appleford Road, North Kensington, at 6.40am on 23 May. Her partner was also found stabbed to death (see below).
- Vladimir Koudriavtsev, 69, was found stabbed to death in a bedroom at his home in Adair Tower, North Kensington. Son Sergey Koudriavtsev, 48, was charged with both murders. He pleaded guilty to both murders in October and was sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum of 26 years before parole. He claimed he decided to kill his parents after arguing with them about his dog, a Neapolitan mastiff whose health had deteriorated while living at the flat. Sergey sent three nights sleeping rough after the killings before calling police from a pub in Surrey to confess.
- Alimuz Zaman, 23, was stabbed to death in St Paul’s Way, Bow, at 4.30pm on 26 May. Alimal Islam, 19, and Mofizur Rahman, 19, were charged with murder.
- Iderval da Silva, a 46 year-old Brazilian national who worked as a Uber Eats delivery driver, died of head injuries on 28 May, three days after he was assaulted in Charlotte Despard Avenue, Battersea, at 4.32pm on 25 May. Jaden Richards, 19, Jesire Frazer, 18, a 17-year-old man, and two 16 year-old boys were charged with murder. Following a trial at the Old Bailey, a jury convicted Richards and one 16-year-old boy of murder, and the other 16-year-old of manslaughter. Frazer and the 17-year-old were cleared. The court heard Mr da Silva was punched and kicked by a group of young men after he tried to stop the 16-year-old murderer taking his scooter.
- Ismaila Ceesay, 33, was stabbed in the abdomen during a right in Warwick Road, Forest Gate, at around 1.15am on 28 May.
- Steven Kennedy, 61, suffered a head injury during a suspected assault in Plaistow Park at 11.35am on 30 May. He died three days later on 2 June. Mohammed Metowlli, 23,, was charged with GBH and manslaughter.
- Baris Kucuk, 33, was stabbed in the leg in Seven Sisters Road, Stamford Hill, at 3.09am on 1 June. He died in hospital on 3 June. Adam Tarik, 24, was charged with murder.
- Adrian Murphy, 43, was found dead at a flat in Lombard Road, Battersea, on 4 June. Detectives believe he was drugged after arranging to meet a stranger using a dating app. His death was linked to another incident in Walthamstow on 30 May when a man was found unconscious and taken to hospital. In October Joel Osei, 24, was charged with administering a substance to endanger life. A murder charge was added in December. Diana Cristea, 18, was charged with murder in January 2020.
- Cheyon Evans, 18, was stabbed to death in Deeside Road, Earlsfield, Wandsworth, at around 4.42pm on 14 June. Fernando Pope, 20, Mohammed Nadir Dafallah, 18, and Aymen Mansouri, 17, were charged with murder. The Old Bailey heard Cheyon was stabbed four times in the chest and back by Pope during a confrontation with all three suspects. No clear motive identified by prosecution but it was suggested by the suspects that the victim had tried to rob Dafallah and Mansouri. The jury convicted Pope of murder and acquitted the other two suspects.
- Eniola Aluko, 19, was shot dead in a car park in Hartville Road, Plumstead, at around 4.54pm on 14 June. His family said in a statement: “Eniola was a wonderful son who was looking forward to starting university later this year. He was good, kind and respectful and we are struggling to understand why he has been taken from us. “
- Gleb Stanislavovitch Zhebrovsky, 34, was stabbed to death in Alton Street, Poplar, at around 1.58pm on 15 June. Yasin Omar Amare, 28, was charged with murder.
- Giedrius Juskauskas, 42, was stabbed 35 times during a fight in an alleyway at Whalebone Lane, Stratford, at around 12.40am on 17 June. Mantas Kvedaras, 25, and Asta Juskauskiene, the 34-year-old ex-wife of the victim, were charged with murder. Kevedaras pleaded guilty to the charge in October and Juskauskiene was conivicted of conspiracy to murder after a trial. Kingston Crown Court heard she orchestrated the attack on the victim after beginning a relationship with Kvedaras.
- Stepan Suslyk, 40, died in hospital of blunt force trauma to the head on 18 June. Police believe he suffered the injury in Holland Park Avenue, Notting Hill, in the early hours of 16 June. Serhiy Pelykh, 22, was charged with manslaughter.
- David Bello-Monerville, 38, was stabbed during a fight in Welbeck Road, Barnet, at around 10.50pm on 18 June and was pronounced dead in hospital shortly after midnight. Two other men suffered stab injuries. Nathan Harewood, 27, Khalil Rehman, 26, and Francis Appiagyei, 27, were charged with murder.
- Ionut Manea, 38, died after suffering severe burns in a fire at a temporary campsite on land near the A406 in Ilford at around 11.45pm on 18 June. A second man aged 43 remains in critical condition in hospital. Petra Deliu, 51, and a 37 year-old man were charged with murder, attempted murder and arson with intent to endanger life.
- Edward Simpson, 25, was shot dead at Exeter House on Water Mill Way, Feltham, at around 11.08pm on 21 June.
- Peter O’Loughlin, 50, died in hospital on 26 June as a result of head injuries he suffered during an assault in the street in Camden Road, Holloway, on the night of 4 June. Wayne Packer, 31, was charged with murder but pleaded guilty to manslaughter on the first day of his trial at Wood Green Crown Court in December. The court heard he drunkenly attacked the innocent victim after wrongly accusing Mr O’Loughlin of stealing his phone, which Packer had in fact dropped in the street himself.
- Yusuf Mohamed, 18, was stabbed to death after being chased into a shop in Uxbridge Road, Shepherd’s Bush, at around 9.20pm on 26 June. William Haines, 17, and another 17 year-old boy were charged with murder. In January 2020, after a trial at the Old Bailey, Haines, who stabbed the victim in the chest, was convicted of murder and the other teenager, who stabbed him in the thigh, was convicted of manslaughter. Prosecutors could not find a motive for the attack and Yusuf was not involved in gangs or crime. Haines admitted the stabbing but claimed he was drunk and could not remember it. The attackers were caught on CCTV ‘fits-bumping’ as they ran away from the murder scene.
- Kelly Mary Fauvrelle, 26, was stabbed to death at her home in Raymead Avenue, Thornton Heath, at around 3.30am on 29 June. She was eight months pregnant. Her baby was delivered at the scene and taken to hospital.
- Riley Fauvrelle, the son of Kelly Mary, died in hospital on 3 July. Aaron McKenzie, 25, was charged with the murder of Kelly Fauvrelle and the manslaughter of Riley Fauvrelle.
- A 54-year-old man died in hospital after being assaulted in Coldharbour Lane, Brixton, at around 5.55pm on 29 June.
- Faudi Mohamed, 28, was stabbed 15 times in Ron Leighton Way, East Ham, at around 11.07pm on 29 June and was pronounced dead at the scene. His neighbour Muhammed Hussain, 23, was charged with murder. He was cleared of murder by an Old Bailey jury in December, having already pleaded guilty to manslaughter on the basis of ‘loss of control’ during a row in the street. The court heard the victim was also armed with a knife and threatened to go and get a gun and shoot him and his sister. Hussain was sentenced to four years imprisonment.
- Amara Toure, 18, was chased and stabbed 17 times in Sutherland Walk, Walworth, at around 4.51am on 30 June. He died in hospital at 7.23am. Paulinho Paulo, 20, Dullah Abdullah, 20, and Sultan Chaudhry, 20, were charged with murder. Chaudhry pleaded guilty to manslaughter during the trial in December and both Paulo and Abdullah were convicted of murder by a jury. The Old Bailey heard the victim and his friends were confronted at a fast food restaurant by the suspects’ group as part of an ongoing dispute. Police said Paulo, Adbullah and Chaudhry had “violent, criminal backgrounds’. Paulo was sentenced to life imprisonment with a 23 year minimum term, Abdullah to life with a 21 year minimum and Chaudhry to ten years imprisonment.
- Gary Blagrove, 44, died in hospital on 2 July, three days after he was assaulted at a flat in New Kings Road, Fulham. Rakim Noel, 24, was charged with murder.
- Tesfa Campbell, 40, died in hospital after being stabbed in Latchmere Road, Battersea, Wandsworth, at around 2.45pm on 3 July. Jerome Bailey, 37, was charged with murder.
- Amanda Gretton, 57, was found dead at garages in Prendergast Road, Blackheath, at around 5pm on 5 July. She had been reported missing by her family on 15 May. Police said the body had “injuries suggestive of third party involvement”.
- Craig Small, 32, was shot outside a shop in Harrow Road near Monks Park, Wembley, at around 8.10pm on 5 July. He died shortly after arriving at hospital. Courtney Ellis, 34, and Aaron Youngsam, 28, were charged with murder.
- Grineo Daka, 27, was shot dead at the Phoenix snooker club in Lea Bridge Road, Leyton, shortly before 3am on 7 July. Police said shots were fied after he became involved in an altercation with another group at the club. Liridon Saliuka, 29, and Edison Brahimi, 29, were charged with murder.
- Kwasi Mensah-Ababio, 26, was found shot in the head in Monks Park, near Monks Park Gardens, Wembley, at 7.05pm on 7 July. Alhassan Jalloh, 20, Karlos Gracia, 22, Taalib Rowe, 24, and Rene Montaque, 34, were charged with murder. The Old Bailey heard Kwasi was the innocent victim of a gang attack carried out in revenge for the murder of Craig Small two days earlier (see above). Prosecutors claimed Kwasi bore a ‘striking resemblance’ to a leading figure of the St Raphs street gang.
- Leo Marcus, 22, was stabbed six times in Tellson Avenue, Woolwich, at around 2.40pm on 10 July. He died six hours later. Shackim Purnell-Taylor, 19 , was charged with murder after being identified from CCTV footage. The Old Bailey heard Taylor planned to rob the victim after being told he was a drugs courier. He followed Mr Marcus into an alleyway before taking his bag and bike at knifepoint. Moments later Mr Marcus attempted to take back his rucksack and bike but was stabbed in the heart during a struggle. Taylor then fled with the victim’s phone, leaving the bag and bike behind. He claimed self defence at trial but was convicted of murder in January 2020. Taylor was sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum of 22 years before parole.
- Boluwatife Oyewunmi, 22, died in hospital on 11 July of cardiac arrest, pneumonia and brain injury caused by a gunshot wound. He had been shot in Lincoln Road, Enfield, more than two years earlier, at around 9.45pm on 5 April 2017. A murder investigation was launched following his death and five men remain under investigation.
- Kye Manning, 19, was stabbed in the heart on Brighton Road, Purley, Croydon, at 9.10pm on 11 July.
- Layla Arizo, 74, was found stabbed to death at her home in Redfern Avenue, Whitton, at 9.41am on 12 July.
- Her husband Akbar Arizo, 64, was found stabbed to death at the same property. The couple’s son Mustafa Arizo, 31, was charged with both murders.
- Diane Dyer, 61, was found dead at her home in Oakwood Avenue, Beckenham, at 11.08pm on 18 July. She had suffered blunt force trauma to the head and face, with a total of 71 injuries to her body consistent with being caused by punches, kicks, and a ceramic holder found at the scene. Her boyfriend David McCorkell, 54, was charged with murder. He pleaded guilty to murder in November and was sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum of 21.5 years before parole. The Old Bailey heard he was a drug user with previous convictions for violence and had befriended the victim, a mother-of-two, three months before the killing.
- Robert Komuro, 41, was found with serious head injuries on Gordon Road, Yiewsley, Hillingdon, shortly after 10pm on 23 July. He died in hospital at 1.49pm on 25 July.
- Abdullahi Hassan, 20, was stabbed in Boundary Road, South Hampstead, at 11.45pm on 25 July and was pronouncd dead at 12.37am on 26 July. Amil Choudhury, 20, and Mohammed Mahir Miah, 20, were charged with murder.
- Liam Dent, 25, was hit by a car in Moor Lane, Chessington, at around 12.13am on 26 July and died at the scene. Police said it appeared to be “a pre-meditated attack where the driver collided with the victim and then dragged him for half a mile before making off”. The car, a Ford S Max, was found burnt out in Cyclamen Way in Epsom. Detectives believe Liam was involved in a dispute between two groups outside the Lucky Rover pub in Chessington earlier that night.
- Alcivradis Mavredis, 60, died in hospital of head injuries on 31 July. He had been assaulted outside the Royal Oak pub in St John’s Road, Hornsey Rise, Islington, at around 1.10am on 13 July and was taken to hospital at 6.40am after police were called to reports of an unconscious man at an address in Beachcroft Way. Leon Tayler, 26, was charged with murder.
- Dorothy Woolmer, 89, was found dead at her home in Waltheof Gardens, Tottenham, at around 10.45am on Sunday 4 August. Reece Dempster, 22, was charged with murder, rape and burglary.
- Alex Smith, 16, was chased and stabbed to death in Munster Square on the Regent’s Park Estate in Camden at around 11.10pm on 12 August. Yusuf Yusuf and Arif Biomy, both 19, were accused of murder but the charges were dismissed in December.
- Solomon Small, 18, was stabbed to death in Corrance Road, Brixton, shortly before 2pm on 15 August. A 17 year-old boy was charged with murder.
- Amrou Greenidge, 18, was cycling in Broomhouse Lane, Fulham, when he was hit by a car and then assaulted at around 2.43pm on 18 August. He suffered serious head injuries and died in hospital two days later. Five men were charged with murder: Darrel Mortimer and Connor Gwynn-Bliss, both 19, a 17-year-old and two aged 16.
- Allan Isichei, 69, was stabbed to death in St Mary’s Avenue South, Southall, at 6.41pm on 24 August. Gurjeet Singh Lall, 35, was charged with murder.
- Santino Angelo Dymiter, 18, was stabbed to death in Chadd Green, Plaistow, at 3.30pm on 26 August. The suspects fled the scene in a black Ford S-Max which was found abandoned on Stansfeld Road, Becton. Shaian Forde, 24, and two boys aged 14 and 16 were charged with murder.
- A 15-month-old child died shortly after emergency services were called to a home in Putney at 6.06am on 27 August. The death is being treated as suspicious and a man and a woman were arrested on suspicion of murder.
- Lee Casey, 39, was stabbed when he intervened in a suspected robbery on Brixton Hill, Brixton, at around 12.07pm on 29 August. He died in hospital two hours later. Levi Paschal, 33, was charged with murder.
- Laura Rakstelyte, 31, was found stabbed to death in the garden of her home in The Drive, Ilford, at 12.57pm on 29 August. Police also found the body of Rahul Malhi, 43, who had injuries to his wrists and neck. Nobody else is being sought in connection with the investigation.
- Sandra Samuels, 44, was found dead at her flat in Herrick House, Howard Road, Stoke Newington, at 1.30pm on 31 August. Gavin Shane Carl Lewis, 40, was charged with murder.
- Norman Bertran-Tavarez, 24, was stabbed at Elephant and Castle tube station shortly before 11.30pm on 1 September and died in hospital on the morning of 2 September. Two men, Jose Perez Fana, 30, and Kelvin Plata Fana, 22, were arrested in Antwerp and charged with murder.
- Michael Irving, 15, was stabbed to death in Byford Close, Stratford, at 6.45pm on 3 September. Two boys aged 15 and 16 were charged with murder.
- Perry Jordan Brammer, 15, suffered multiple stab wounds in Willan Road, Tottenham, at 11.14am on 30 August and died in hospital on 5 September. Police said the suspect fled on a yellow bicycle found abandoned in a nearby alleyway. Romario Lindo, 21, was charged with murder.
- Sahkira Mercedes Gwendolin Loseke, 22, was stabbed to death on Belmont Street, Chalk Farm, at 11.13pm on 8 September 2019. Siobhan Collins-Grant, 26, was charged with murder.
- Wilson Alexandre Garcia Varela, 24, was shot in the chest near the Fiddlers Elbow pub on Malden Road, Kentish Town, shortly before midnight, on 8 September 2019. He was pronounced dead at the scene at 12.10am on 9 September. Police said it appeared to be a drive-by shooting by two suspects on a moped and that Mr Varela was wrongly shot by gang members in a case of mistaken identity.
- Josiph Beker, 17, was stabbed in the chest outside a KFC restaurant on Edgware Road, Marylebone, at around 1.54pm on 10 September. He died in hospital at 7.29pm. Detectives said they believed he was stabbed after an altercation broke out between his friends and another group. Shakur Dixon-Kenton, 19, Zeshaun Daley, 18, a 17-year-old boy and three 16-year-old boys were charged with murder.
- Assad Abdullah Yarow, 25, was stabbed to death near Camden Town tube station on Camden High Street at around 11.10pm on 12 September.
- Omar Smith, 34, suffered stab and head injuries during a fight at a chicken shop in Downham Way, Grove Park, Lewisham, at around 11.55pm on 13 September. He died in hospital on 14 September.
- Julio Gomes, 29, was stabbed to death in Houndsfield Road, Edmonton, at 8.10pm on 14 September. Lucas Siemienowicz, 39, was charged with murder.
- A 16-month-old girl from the E13 area (Plaistow) died on 17 September, four days after being admitted to hospital. Detectives launched a murder investigation on 23 September after a postmortem gave the cause of death as a head injury.
- Serafima Meshaka, 58, was found dead at her own home in Haven Green Court, Ealing, at 1.17pm on 18 September. She had suffered head injuries. Armen Aristakesyan, 41, was charged with murder.
- Sufi Osman, 22, was found with a stab injury outside a shop in The Broadway, Southall, at 4am on 23 September. Police said he was chased across the road by his attacker. Samater Hirad, 21, Mohamed Yussuf, 24, and Jose Morais, 24, were charged with murder.
- Tashan Daniel, 20, was stabbed to death after a fight on the platform at Hillingdon tube station at around 3.58pm on 24 September. Police said two suspects launched a “senseless and unprovoked attack” on the victim as he was heading to the Arsenal football match. One of them then pulled out a knife and stabbed Tashan, who collapsed on board a tube carriage. Alex Lanning, 21, and Jonathan Camille, 19, were charged with murder.
- Osvaldo Carvalho, 22, was chased and stabbed to death near West Lodge Avenue in Ealing Common at around 6pm on 24 September. Police said it followed an altercation with a group of men in a small green area at Twyford Crescent Gardens. Five men including three brothers, Kamaljit Sohal, 22, Sukhminder Sohal, 23, and Michael Sohal, 27, and Karim Azab, 23, and Antoine George, 22, were charged with murder.
- Arlene Williams, 46, was found fatally stabbed at a flat in Tennyson Road, Enfield, after police were called at 7.23pm on 28 September. Her son Criston Preddie, 28, was charged with murder.
- Mark McCann-Barrett, 33, died in hospital on 30 September, nearly two weeks after being shot at a block of flats in Lansdowne Road, Northumberland Park. police were called to the scene at 9.27am on 17 September. Louis Kelly, 39, was charged with murder.
- Baptista Adjei, 15, was stabbed outside Stratford shopping centre, Stratford Broadway, at 3.20pm on 10 October. He died at the scene. Police said he was attacked on a bus, or shortly after getting off a bus, near Tramway Avenue. A 15 -year-old boy was charged with murder. Another 15-year-old boy was charged with conspiracy to murder.
- Clinton Evbota, 18, was stabbed on Grimsel Path in the Brandon Estate, Camberwell, at 8.21pm on 10 October. He died at the scene at 9.14pm. A 16-year-old boy was charged with murder.
- Niyat Berhane Teklemariam, 21, was found dead at a home in Ambleside Road, Harlesden, Brent, at 12.07pm on 10 October. A postmortem determined the cause as a stab wound to the neck. The incident is believed to be linked to the non-suspicious death of Amanuel Amahatsion, 38, on the Underground at Green Park the same day.
- Ben Lines, 20, was stabbed during a fight in Barnehurst Avenue, Barnehurst, Bexley, at 2.48pm on 13 October. He died in hospital at 5.27pm. A 16-year-old boy was charged with murder.
- Zoe Orton, 46, was found dead at a flat in McMillan Street, Deptford, at 10am on 21 October. A postmortem gave the cause of death as compression of the neck.
- Jake Kemp, 26, died in hospital on 24 October after suffering a brain injury in a hit-and-run collision. He was found lying unconscious in Bexley Road, Bexley, at around 4.35am on 19 October. The driver of a silver Toyota Prius failed to stop at the scene. Uran Nabiev, 63, was charged with murder.
- Beatrice Yankson, 59, was found dead after a fire at her home in Mingard Walk, Finsbury Park, Islington, at 12.41pm on 26 October. The cause of death was burns and inhlation of fumes. Her son Joel Ellis, 35, was also found seriously injured and was taken to hospital in critical condition. Ellis was later charged with murder and arson with intent to endanger life.
- James Amadu, 26m was stabbed in Blossom Lane, Lavender Hill, Enfield, at around 1pm on 31 October. He presented himself to hospital a short time later but died at 2.21pm. Romeo Mapeza, 18, and a 15-year-old boy were charged with murder.
- Vladislavs Radionovs, a 57-year-old Latvian national, was found dead by the side of the road in Oaks Lane, Iflord, at 6.12am on 2 November. He had suffered a head injury. Detectives said he may have been assaulted elsewhere before being left at the scene and appealed for information from anyone who used the road or footpath near Aldborough Hatch Farm during the previous night.
- Hakim Ishmael Daba Sillah, 18, was stabbed in the chest at the youth offending service in Hillingdon Civic Centre, High Street, Uxbridge, at around 4.38pm on 7 November. He died in hospital at 5.25pm. A 17-year-old boy was charged with murder.
- Mohammed Usman Mirza, 19, was stabbed to death during a fight outside Owen Water House in Fullwell Avenue, Ilford, at 10.20pm on 19 November. Detectives said there was a strong possibility the murder was gang-related. A car was found burnt out at garages on Hurstleigh Gardens in Ilford minutes later. Shariq Khan, 20, was charged with murder.
- Iron Miah, 40, was shot in the head in Nelson Street, Whitechapel, at 10.34pm on 19 November. He died in hospital on 21 November. Hassan Mohammed, 31, Aaron Campbell, 28, Mohamed Moshaer Ali, 27, Nanu Miah, 20, and Antonio Afflick-McLeod, 28, were charged with murder.
- Randy Kruse, 27, was stabbed to death at a house party in Buckle Street, Whitechapel, at 8.48am on 23 November. Three others suffered knife wounds. Sahal Abdi, 26, was charged with murder.
- Mehran Heydari, 26, was found stabbed in the heart in a car outside West Ealing train station in Drayton Green Road at 1.18am on 24 November. Detectives believe he was injured in a fight in The Avenue around 100m away from the station before his car collided with another vehicle. Ismail Yusuf, 19, was charged with murder.
- Akeem Barnes, 24, was found with stab injuries in Ilford Lane, Ilford, on the morning of 24 November. He died in hospital at 12.36pm. Police believe he was injured in a fight at a party in disused commercial premises in Telegraph Mews, Seven Kings, at 6.10am. Jean Marc Dable, 24, was charged with murder.
- Justin Bello, 38, was found dead in a communal area at the rear of premises in Lovett Way, Neasden, at 8.16am on 25 November. The case was initially treated as unexplained but on 9 December police said they were investigating it as murder. Police have not revealed the cause of death. His family said: “So many lives have been destroyed by this senseless evil act which took Justin from us and we urge the public to come forward with any information they might have.”
- Jack Merritt, 25, was stabbed to death in a terror attack at a conference in Fishmongers’ Hall near London Bridge at around 2pm on 29 November. He was working as a course coordinator for the Learning Together programme run by Cambridge University.
- Saskia Jones, a 23-year-old volunteer at the same event, was also stabbed to death during the same attack. The killer, 28-year-old convicted terrorist Usman Khan, was chased from the hall and shot dead by police on London Bridge.
- Exauce Ngimbi, 22, was stabbed during a fight involving a group of people in Clarence Mews, Hackney, at 2pm on 5 December. He was pronounced dead at the scene at 2.33pm. Kieran Brown, 26, was charged with murder.
- Mohammed Al Araimi, 20, was stabbed in the back during a robbery near Harrods in Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, at around 12.02am on 6 December. The student from Oman was pronounced dead at the scene at 12.39am. A second man aged 20 was also injured. Police said the victims were approached by two male suspects in Basil Street near the junction with Pavilion Road, as they walked home from a restaurant. Badir Rahim Alnazi, 23, was charged with murder.
- Crosslom Davis, 20, was found stabbed in Bronze Street, Deptford, at 3am on 6 December. He was pronounced dead at 3.32am. Elijah Morgan, 19, was charged with murder.
- James O’Keefe, 47, was stabbed in the leg during a fight in Shelley House, Boyton Road, Hornsey, at around 6pm on 9 December. He was pronounced dead at the scene. George Nolan, 54, was charged with murder.
- Dmytro Balaban, 28, was stabbed to death at a flat in Village Way, Neasden, at around 1.39am on 14 December. He was pronounced dead at the scene at 2.08am. Volodymyr Hololvatskyi, 23, was charged with murder.
- Viorel Stefan, 49, was stabbed to death at a house in Marlborough Road, Dagenham, at around 10.10pm on 14 December. He was pronounced dead at the scene at 10.39pm. Vasile Firanda, 59, was charged with murder.
- Albert Amofa, 33, was stabbed in the leg in Drake Road, Croydon, at around 9.18pm on 15 December. He died in hospital on 17 December.
- Lee Styles, 39, was found suffering serious head injuries in Fishponds Park, Surbiton, shortly before 3pm on 18 December. He died in hospital on the afternoon of 19 December. Homicide detectives took over the investigation on 27 December and said they believed Lee had been assaulted.
- Ebrima Cham, 35, was stabbed at a friend’s flat in Grove Road, Hounslow, at around 11.28am on 19 December. He was pronounced dead at 12.06pm. Police believe three suspects forced their way into the property to carry out a targeted attack. Simon Emmons, 39, Zimele Dube, 31, and Emeka Dawuda-Wodu, 18, were charged with murder.
- Michael Paul Baptista, 24, was stabbed in Bromley Road, Walthamstow, at around 7.16pm on 19 December. He was pronounced dead at the scene. Oguzhan Altun, 29, was charged with murder.
- Arber Fesko, a 30-year-old Albanian, was found stabbed to death in the boot of a car on Barnet Bypass near Scratchwood Park at 8.27pm on 19 December. It followed reports of a fight in Courtland Avenue, Mill Hill, at 8.11pm, when police attended but found no trace of any victims or suspects. Detectives are linking the murder to the discovery of the body of Shkelqim Paja, a 31-year-old Kosovan man, in undergrowth at Hogg Lane, Elstree, Herts, at 3.28pm on 20 December. Kaziku Tuwisana, 31, and Besnik Berisha, 42, were charged with both murders.
- A 16-year-old boy was found dead in suspicious circumstances at an address in Halbutt Street, Dagenham, at 9.44pm on 19 December.
- Lashawn Williams, 29, was stabbed in Hanameel Street, Royal Docks, Newham, at 2.05am on 21 December. He was pronounced dead at the scene at 2.44am. Brothers Michael Hyde, 28, and Jerome Hyde, 28, were charged with murder.
- John Kennett, 60, was found stabbed in Woodcroft Road, Thornton Heath, at 9.30pm on 23 December. He was pronounced dead at the scene at 9.49pm.
- Flamur Beqiri, 36, was shot dead in the street in Battersea Church Road at around 9pm on 24 December. Police said the victim, a Swedish national with Albanian heritage, was attacked in front of his wife and young child just yards from their home as they returned from an evening out.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe any other cases should be included.
This list does not include:
Linda McArity, 50, found dead at a house in Hobday Street, Poplar, on 30 December 2018, initially treated as unexplained, murder investigation launched after postmortem on 4 January 2019.
Death from head injuries of unidentified 43 year-old man found unconscious near Tower Hill station on the morning of 17 February 2019. The Metropolitan Police announced on 26 March it was not being treated as suspicious.
Death of Alan Powell, 80, on 22 February 2019, two days after being found with back and facial injuries in the street in Hornchurch. An inquest found he died of natural causes due to a fall.
Death of man in his 40s in Northolt Road, Harrow, on 3 April 2019. Police concluded the death was not suspicious and was related to a pre-existing medical condition.
Unexplained death of 25 year-old man who was found suffering from a head injury in Dunelm Grove, West Norwood, on 9 April.
Unexplained death of a man in his 30s found at house in Hedgeman’s Road, Dagenham, on 20 April. Four men were arrested on suspicion of murder and released on bail.
Death of Erik San-Filippo, a 23 year-old Italian national whose body was found in a wheelie bin in Islington on 11 May. Tests found the cause of death was a drug overdose. Gerardo Rossi, 52, was charged with preventing a lawful burial.
Death of Ranjana Gurung, 46, in a house fire in Cray Avenue, Orpington, on 28 May. Her 45 year-old husband died in hospital on 2 June.
Death of Graham Howe, 53, at The Fleadh pub in Preston Road, Harrow, on 30 May. A man was arrested on suspicion of murder but the CPS decided there was insufficient evidence for any charges and an inquest recorded a verdict of misadventure.
Suspicious death of a woman in her 30s at the Ramada Hotel in Leisure Way, Finchley, on 6 June. The class A drug heroin was found at the scene.
Unexplained death of 49 year-old man who collapsed outside the Black Heart pub in Greenland Place, Camden, on 21 June.
Reece Ramsey-Johnson, 22, was found shot dead in Sydenham Road, Sydenham, at 3.45pm on 8 September. Detectives said that “one hypothesis is that the man unintentionally discharged a firearm resulting in his fatal injury” and later categorised it as non-suspicious.
Death of 67-year-old woman who was found at a home in Durham Road, Dagenham, at 1.51am on 21 November. A 37 year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder the next day but was later released with no further action after police decided the circumstances were not suspicious.
Death of 37-year-old man who collapsed after being restrained following an altercation at a golf club in Fen Lane, Upminster, at around 10.50pm on 7 December. He died in hospital on 9 December and police await the results of a postmortem. Four men were charged with GBH: Paulo Pinto, 50, Gaetano Schembri, 24, Shkelzen Mataj, 39, and Melchione Schembri, 58.
Unexplained death of Dennis Farnall, 62, whose body was found in John Sayer Close, Barking, at about 11am on 28 December. He had been reported missing from his home in Stanley Avenue on 21 December. Two men and two women were arrested on suspicion of robbery and kidnap.
Unexplained death of 33-year-old man found collapsed with a head injury in Sandy Lane, Feltham, at 5.32pm on 24 December. He died in hospital on 29 December.