Total: 64 (last updated 22/6/19)
Note: This is not an official record and may differ from any lists compiled by police etc. Some cases (e.g. unexplained deaths) will be listed separately until they are confirmed as homicides.
See also: Map of homicides in London in 2019
- Charlotte Huggins, 33, was stabbed to death in Camberwell on 1 January. Her partner Michael Rolle was charged with murder.
- Tudor Simionov, 33, was stabbed to death while working as a security guard at a private party in Park Lane on 1 January. Four men were charged with murder.
- Simbiso Aretha Moula, 39, was found strangled at her home in Rainham on 4 January. Her partner was also found dead (suspension/hanging) but his death is not being treated as suspicious.
- Sarah Ashraf, 35, was found dead at her home on the Isle of Dogs on 5 January. Her brother Khalid Ashraf, 32, was charged with murder.
- Jaden Moodie, 14, was stabbed to death in Leyton on 8 January after being knocked off a moped by a black Mercedes. Ayoub Majdouline, 18, and Yusuf Dubbad, 21, were charged with murder.
- Asma Begum, 31, was found dead at a flat in Poplar on 11 January. She had suffered a neck injury. Jalal Uddin, 46, was charged with murder.
- Kamil Malysz, a 34 year-old Polish national, was found stabbed to death at a flat in Acton on 27 January.
- Nedim Bilgin, 17, was stabbed to death in Caledonian Road, Islington, on 29 January.
- Carl Thorpe, 46, was found dead after a fire at Highgate Mental Health Centre on 3 February. Jordan Bramble, 21, has been charged with murder.
- Lejean Richards, 19, was stabbed to death in Battersea on 5 February. Two men, Roy Reyes-Nieves, 23, and Roger Reyes-Nieves, 18, have been charged with murder.
- Dennis Anderson, 39, was stabbed to death in East Dulwich on 10 February. Jahmel Michael Riley, 24 has been charged with murder.
- Bright Akinleye, 22, was stabbed to death in Euston on 18 February. Tashan Brewster, 30, was charged with murder.
- Brian Wieland, 69, was found dead with head injuries after a house fire in Chingford on 19 February.
- Glendon Spence, 23, was stabbed to death at a youth club in Brixton on 21 February. Two 17-year-old men were charged with murder.
- Kamali Gabbidon-Lynck, 19, was stabbed in Wood Green on 22 February and died in hospital at 3am on 23 February. Tyrell Graham, 18, Sheareem Cookhorn, 20, and a 17 year-old man were charged with murder.
- David Lopez-Fernandez, a 38 year-old Spanish national, was stabbed to death in Stepney on 25 February. Jairo Sepulveda-Garcia, 36, was charged with murder.
- Che Morrison, 20, was stabbed to death in Ilford on 26 February. Florent Okende, 20, was charged with murder.
- Jodie Chesney, 17, was stabbed to death at a park in Harold Hill, Romford, on 1 March. Manuel Petrovic, 20,
Svenson Ong-a-kwie, 18, two boys aged 15 and 17 have been charged with murder.
- Elize Linda Stevens, 50, was stabbed to death in Hendon on 2 March. Her partner Ian Levy, 54, was charged with murder.
- Three-month-old Jolia Bogdan died after being found unresponsive at a home in Croydon on 2 March. Her mother Kamila Bogdan, 40, has been charged with murder.
- David Martinez-Valencia, a 26 year-old Spanish-Colombian national, was stabbed to death in North Birkbeck Road, Leyton, on 6 March. Carlos Rueda Velez, 18, was charged with murder.
- The body of Laureline Garcia-Bertaux, a 34 year-old French national, was found in a shallow grave in a garden in Kew on 6 March. She had been reported missing after failing to turn up to work on 5 March. A 32 year-old man was arrested in Estonia.
- Mohammed Elmi, 37, died in hospital on 6 March, three days after he was found stabbed in Romilly Street, Soho. Joe Gynane, 34, was charged with murder.
- Ayub Hassan, 17, was stabbed to death in Lanfrey Place, West Kensington, on 7 March. A 15 year-old boy was charged with murder.
- Antoinette Donnegan, 52, was found dead at her home in Este Road, Battersea, on 7 March. Kristian Smith, 41, was charged with murder.
- Florin Pitic, 20, died after suffering a serious head injury in an assault at Queensbury tube station on 10 March.
Ciprian Mandachi, 23, and Alin Mihai, 23, were charged with murder.
- Nathaniel Armstrong, 29, was stabbed to death in Gowan Avenue, Fulham, on 16 March. Lovel Bailey, 29, was charged with murder but the case was discontinued due to insufficient evidence in June 2019.
- Abdirashid Mohamoud, 17, was chased and stabbed to death in Union Lane, Isleworth, on 22 March.
- Ravi Katharkamar, 54, was stabbed to death in a suspected robbery at Marsh Food and Wine in Marsh Road, Pinner, on 24 March. Alexander Stephen Gunn, 31, has been charged with murder.
- Ramane Richard Wiggan, 25, was shot dead in Friar Mews, West Norwood, on 27 March.
- Zahir Visiter, 25, was stabbed to death in Cunningham Place, St John’s Wood, on 28 March. Two suspects were seen leaving the area and entering a nearby mosque.
Kamal Hussain, 21, and Yosif Ahmed, 18, were charged with murder.
- Gavin Garraway, 40, was stabbed to death in his car on Clapham Park Road near Clapham Common tube station on 29 March. Zion Chiata, 18, has been charged with murder.
- Calvin Bungisa, 22, was chased and stabbed to death in Grafton Road, Kentish Town, on 1 April.
- Hubert Hall, 60, suffered a head injury during a suspected assault in Hoe Street, Walthamstow, on 2 April and died in hospital on 3 April. David Dalling, 44 , has been charged with murder and robbery.
- Annabelle Lancaster, 22, died after being found injured in the street in Brookbank, Turkey Street, Enfield, on 7 April. A man was arrested on suspicion of murder before being released on bail.
- Noore Bashir Salad, 22, was stabbed to death in Church Road, Manor Park, on 8 April. He also suffered gunshot wounds. Detectives believe he was approached by three men who fled towards Browning Road.
- Gopinath Kasivisuwanathan, 27, died after suffering injuries when a car was driven at him and a 21 year-old man outside Alperton tube station in Ealing Road, Wembley, on 16 April.
Camasan Judes Emanuvel, 35, has been charged with murder.
- Steven Brown, 47, was stabbed to death in Matthias Road, Stoke Newington, on 17 April.
- Meshach Lee Mitchell Williams, 21, was stabbed to death in High Street Harlesden on 23 April. Police believe that the suspects arrived in two cars and blocked traffic in order to carry out the attack. Dominic Calder, 18, Mikel Mulqueen, 18, and Emmanuel Kamara 23, were charged with murder.
- Joshua White, 29, was stabbed to death in Frampton Park Road, Hackney, on 26 April. Police said the attackers arrived in a white Ford SUV-type vehicle. A 16-year-old boy and
Taylar Isaac, 18, were charged with murder.
- Amy Parsons, 35, was found beaten to death at a flat in Crowder Street, Whitechapel, on 26 April. Her partner Roderick Deakin-White, 37, of Crowder Street, was charged with murder.
- Mihrican Mustafa, a 38-year-old mother-of-three, was found dead in a freezer at a flat in Vandome Close, Canning Town, on 26 April. A second body was also found (see below). Both had suffered multiple injuries but a postmortem was unable to establish a cause of death.
- Henriett Szucs, 34, was found dead in a freezer at a flat in Vandome Close, Canning Town, on 26 April. Zahid Younis, 34, was charged with two counts of preventing a lawful and decent burial.
- Tashaûn Aird, 15, was chased and stabbed to death after a confrontation with a group of youths in a park near Somerford Grove, Hackney Downs / Stoke Newington, on 1 May. Romaine Williams-Reid, 18, two 15-year-old boys and a 16-year-old boy were charged with murder.
- Constantin Sin, 51, died after being hit by a car in High Road, Leytonstone, on 5 May. Police said it appeared to be a deliberate act by the driver following an altercation in the street. Riyaz Adam, 25, was charged with murder.
- McCaulay Junior Urugbezi-Edwards, 18, was chased and stabbed to death in Tiverton Street, Southwark, on 5 May.
- Barrington Davis, 54, was found dead at his flat in Torridon Road, Catford, on 16 May. Police forced entry to the address at 7am after neighbours said he had not been seen for some time. A postmortem found the cause of death was multiple stab wounds.
- Tatiana Koudriavtsev, 68, was found dead at a flat in Adair Tower, Appleford Road, North Kensington, at 6.40am on 23 May. Her partner was also found dead (see below).
- Vladimir Koudriavtsev, 69, was found dead at the flat in Adair Tower, North Kensington. Son Sergey Koudriavtsev, 48, was charged with both murders.
- Alimuz Zaman, 23, was stabbed to death in St Paul’s Way, Bow, at 4.30pm on 26 May. Alimal Islam, 19, and Mofizur Rahman, 19, were charged with murder.
- Iderval da Silva, a 46 year-old Brazilian man, died of head injuries on 28 May, three days after he was assaulted while trying to stop thieves stealing his moped in Charlotte Despard Avenue, Battersea, at 4.32pm on 25 May. Jaden Richards, 19, a 17-year-old man, and two 16 year-old boys were charged with murder.
- Ismaila Ceesay, 33, was stabbed in the abdomen during a right in Warwick Road, Forest Gate, at around 1.15am on 28 May.
- Graham Howe, 53, died of a head injury after a suspected assault at The Fleadh pub in Preston Road, Harrow, at around 11.05pm on 30 May.
- Steven Kennedy, 61, suffered a head injury during a suspected assault in Plaistow Park at 11.35am on 30 May. He died three days later on 2 June.
- Baris Kucuk, 33, was stabbed in the leg in Seven Sisters Road, Stamford Hill, at 3.09am on 1 June. He died in hospital on 3 June. Adam Tarik, 24, was charged with murder.
- Suspicious death of 43-year-old Adrian Murphy at a flat in Lombard Road, Battersea, on 4 June. Detectives believe he was drugged after arranging to meet a stranger using a dating app. His death has been linked to an earlier robbery and rape in Walthamstow. A 24 year-old man and a 17 year-old girl were arrested on suspicion of murder.
- Cheyon Evans, 18, was stabbed to death in Deeside Road, Earlsfield, Wandsworth, at around 4.42pm on 14 June. Mohammed Nadir Dafallah, 18, and two other men aged 17 and 18 were charged with murder.
- Eniola Aluko, 19, was shot dead in a car park in Hartville Road, Plumstead, at around 4.54pm on 14 June.
- Gleb Stanislavovitch Zhebrovsky, 34, was stabbed to death in Alton Street, Poplar, at around 1.58pm on 15 June. Yasin Omar Amare, 28, was charged with murder.
- Giedrius Juskauskas, 42, was stabbed to death in Whalebone Lane, Stratford, at around 12.40am on 17 June. Mantas Kvedaras, 25, was charged with murder and Asta Juskauskiene, 34, was charged with conspiracy to commit murder.
- Stepan Suslyk, 40, died in hospital of blunt force trauma to the head on 18 June. Police believe he suffered the injury in Holland Park Avenue, Notting Hill, in the early hours of 16 June. Serhiy Pelykh, 22, was charged with manslaughter.
- David Bello-Monerville, 38, was stabbed during a fight in Welbeck Road, Barnet, at around 10.50pm on 18 June and was pronounced dead in hospital shortly after midnight. Two other men suffered stab injuries. Nathan Harewood, 27, was charged with aggravated burglary with intent.
- A man in his 40s died after suffering severe burns in a fatal fire at a temporary campsite on land near the A406 in Ilford at around 11.45pm on 18 June. A second man remains in critical condition. Petra Deliu, 51, and a 37 year-old man were charged with murder, attempted murder and arson with intent to endanger life.
- A 25-year-old man was shot dead at Exeter House on Water Mill Way, Feltham, at around 11.08pm on 21 June.
Please email us at email@example.com if you believe any other cases should be included.
This list does not include:
Linda McArity, 50, found dead at a house in Hobday Street, Poplar, on 30 December 2018, initially treated as unexplained, murder investigation launched after postmortem on 4 January 2019.
Death from head injuries of unidentified 43 year-old man found unconscious near Tower Hill station on the morning of 17 February 2019. The Metropolitan announced on 26 March it was not being treated as suspicious.
Unexplained death of Alan Powell, 80, who died in hospital on 22 February 2019, two days after being found with back and facial injuries in Hornchurch.
Death of man in his 40s in Northolt Road, Harrow, on 3 April 2019. Police concluded the death was not suspicious and was related to a pre-existing medical condition.
Unexplained death of 25 year-old man who was found suffering from a head injury in Dunelm Grove, West Norwood, on 9 April.
Unexplained death of a man in his 30s found at house in Hedgeman’s Road, Dagenham, on 20 April. Four men were arrested on suspicion of murder and released on bail.
Disappearance of Mohammed Shah Subhani, 27, who was last seen at 12.30pm on 7 May. His white Audi Q3, registration LC67 CXS, is also missing and was last seen travelling south on Whitton Road in the direction of Park Road at 3.49pm that day. The case is being investigated by the Met’s Homicide and Serious Crime Command.
Death of Erik San-Filippo, a 23 year-old Italian national whose body was found in a wheelie bin in Islington on 11 May. Gerardo Rossi, 52, was charged with preventing a lawful burial.
Death of 46 year-old woman in a house fire in Cray Avenue, Orpington, on 28 May. A 45 year-old man died in hospital on 2 June.
Suspicious death of a woman in her 30s at the Ramada Hotel in Leisure Way, Finchley, on 6 June. The class A drug heroin was found at the scene.